Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Pianist's Chronicles: 1st Time!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Time!

Morning! Here i sit in McDonald's.. just finished my class... hehe... McD is just beside my college.. very convenient.. not because of the food... but because of the free wifi... which is fast! hehe... today i woke up late... coz last night i stayed in hotel with my family and i stayed up playing with my midi keyboard, finishing up a pop ballad song.. =p... i dare say that my interest and passion in music now is as huge as it was years back... sleepless nights with music... god i missed that.. now I'm going thru it again... music is... it's simply wonderful... =)... anyways... since i woke up late... i was late for my class! haha... my pika did call me to wake me up... only then i woke up... haha... so i bathed.... and dad send me by car... but then... we got lost! haha... darn... had to make like 3 detours to get back to the right road... kl road so confusing!! =P... lucky i got to class like 10 minutes late... we learnt our final chapter today.. cadences... hehe... perfect, imperfect, plagal, and interrupted... haha... so technical... but you think i care? haha... not abit... coz it's music... =)... the very essence of my soul.. i feel that i'm back to where i belong after many years of deviation... =)

2 comments:

YJ said...

Haha.. lucky you.. dunno how many timesss i miss call you, Sms you more than 10 msgs.. and you still continue snorlaxing there.. :P

next time wanna charge you de for the morning call.. :P

pianist88 said...

haha... dun la charge... pity snor... haha... snorlaxing... nice verb... haha... cute cute... hmmm... i think you sent like 13 sms... 10 miss calls.. then oni woke up... haha... i so many days de din sleep... thats y.. =p