Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Pianist's Chronicles: Sleepy Morning

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sleepy Morning

Morning.. here i sit outside my class.. feeling very sleepy and tired... yesterday i stayed at my aunt's with my mom at kepong.. so this morning we had to wake up very early coz she has to go to work... and i was dead asleep... after bathe i continued sleeping in the car... then aunt dropped us off at the mall... my uncle treated us to buffet breakfast at Legend Hotel... i didn't eat much though.. some fruits... some bread... hehe... then after that i had to take the lrt to somewhere 'near' my college... 15 minutes walk... darn... so tired... then when i arrived at coll... they ask me go office... have to re-register for my FCM... aiyo... so mafan!... had to fill in that damn form again... write like wanna write essay le... after that, here i am... sitting outside my class... waiting for it to class.. in like another hour... 'yay'...

No comments: