Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Pianist's Chronicles: Assessment (Week 7) Result

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Assessment (Week 7) Result

Today had performance studies class.. Learned new song today, called 'Route 66'.. man.. this song is pretty hard for me.. as we tried earlier, i realized i couldn't catch up with the rest of the band... hard song... but nice... =p... i have to practice more on this song... by the way.. at the end of class, we were informed of our results of the assessment we had last week... i did just ok... got 85 marks... what cost me a lot was actually the piece... it seems that I'm too technical.. =(.. too classical... sighs... i have to kick it out of my system... i have to listen to more songs it seems... surprisingly, my sight reading was actually good... =p... i actually thought it would've been the other way around... well.. whatever.. I'm glad that i passed it... =)

No comments: